Kroger Feedback survey by Kroger store is the easiest way to earn rewards and provide your suggestion and feedback to the company. Participants can win up to $5000 in gift cards from the survey. However, there are few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to take part in the Kroger Survey. Read this article to explore more about Kroger survey requirements.
Requirements for Kroger Feedback Survey
- Participants need to take the survey under 7 days of their visit, otherwise, the receipt code will expire
- Kroger survey is only available for legal resident of USA and Canada and UK
- Customer need to visit Kroger store and need to have a purchase receipt
- Participants minimum age is 13 years, to take part in the sweepstake, the participant need to be 18 years and older
- Customer need to understand either English or Spanish in order to fill KrogerFeedback
- Any Kroger store employee, associate, and their family cannot take part in the Kroger Feedback survey
- One customer can take 5 surveys in one month
- Gift card acquired by the sweepstake cannot be transferred
- Customer needs to have a stable internet connection
- They also need a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device
- The participant needs to have an updated browser in order to open the official website krogerstoresfeedback.com
Apart from these requirements, customers need to provide their address for the sweepstake. However, they cannot give the PO BOX number because it’s not allowed. Customers also need to provide their name, email address and phone number so that if they win a sweepstake, the company can contact them.
In this article, we have provided a detailed guide on the requirements for taking part in the KrogerFeedback survey. Make sure to read them and fulfill every requirement before taking part in the Kroger survey. If you have any questions regarding this article, then ask us in the comment section.