KrogerFeedback Survey is associated with Kroger Stores. They invite customers to take part in their survey and provide their valuable feedback and suggestions. However, most people don’t know what kind of question they asked in their survey. Read this article to explore more about questions they asked on Kroger Feedback Survey.
KrogerFeedback survey Questions
- Some of the common questions are regarding the receipts and entry to the survey.
- Participants need to provide date, time and ID from their receipt, they just need to write down the same date, time and ID from the receipt they have received from Kroger store.
- Customers need to answer the first question regarding Kroger store, Which Kroger store customer has visited
- Now they will ask about which department in the store you have visited, click on the department name and then click next
- Then rate your overall satisfaction with your experience with KrogerFeedback Survey.
- Then some of the common questions are Friendliness of grocery bagger and friendliness of the employees
- Overall price relative to other stores
- Wait time to check out
- Price of non-sales item, on the store-brand item, weekly special relatives to other stores
- Cleanliness of the store
- Ease of moving through the store
- Now all of the questions will be about different department customer have visited and selected during the initial survey
In the end, they will ask your persimmon to join the sweepstakes? If you say yes, then you need to provide your name, address, email ID, and phone number.
In this article, we have provided a detailed guide on what kind of question they asked in the Kroger feedback survey. These questions can change depending on your visit and the item you have purchased. If you have any questions regarding the Kroger survey, then ask us in the comment section.