Kroger Feedback Survey is a portal created by Kroger stores to acquire customer feedback and rating for their services. Customers can visit the official krogerstoresfeedback.com portal and participate in the survey. They can also take part in sweepstakes to win big rewards too. In this article, we are going to talk about how to take part in the Kroger feedback survey.
Kroger customer satisfaction survey is an open portal, accessible to anyone. However, there are a few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to participate in the survey.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- Every participant in Kroger survey need to have a receipt from their last visit
- Customers need a stable internet connection
- They also need a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device
- The participant needs to have an updated browser in order to open the official website krogerstoresfeedback.com
Kroger Feedback Survey Process
- Every participant need to visit the official website at krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Then they need to enter the Date, time, and Entry ID
- Make sure to check your receipts and enter the exact date, time and ID
- If you cannot find the ID, then click on the link that says, I do not have survey ID on my receipt
- After that, you need to answer some survey question regarding your last visit
- Some of the questions are about the item you have purchased.
- In the end, provide your feedback and write down how Kroger improve in the feedback box
- Then will be asked to join the sweepstake
- If you want to join the sweepstake, then you need to provide your name, address, phone number and email address
In this article, we have provided a detailed guide on how KrogerFeedback surveys work. If you have any questions regarding the Kroger survey, then ask us in the comment section.