KrogerFeedback survey is a feedback portal created by Kroger retailer store to learn more about their customer experience.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer-oriented portal where users can provide their valuable feedback about the company and earn rewards as well. In this article, we will talk about how to take KrogerFeedback survey and win rewards.
The Kroger Company is one of the largest retail chains in the world. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio and now they have more than 2750 stores all over the country. Kroger is the fifth largest retailer in the world and second in the united state by employees and revenue. They have millions of footfalls every day and they want to improve their customer satisfaction. Krogers has many stores under the roof, like
Dillons, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Fry’s, Harris Teeter, Home Chef, King Soopers, The Little Clinic, Mariano’s, QFC, Ralphs, Roundy’s, Ruler Foods, Smith’s, Vitacost. That’s why they have created KrogerFeedback survey to get more information about their stores.
About KrogerFeedback survey
KrogerFeedback survey is a customer feedback and survey portal by Kroger. Customers can visit krogerstoresfeedback.com and fill out the survey about the Kroger store and their experience. With this data, the company can improve its store and make changes according to the customer request. By taking the KrogerFeedback survey, customers can stand a chance to win cash rewards in sweepstakes as well. But make sure you fulfill every requirement of Kroger survey in order to take part in it.
Kroger feedback Survey Requirements
- Customer needs to have a stable internet connection
- They also need a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device
- The participant needs to have an updated browser in order to open the official website krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Every customer who wants to take part in the Kroger survey need to have a receipt from their last visit
Rules for KrogerFeedback survey
There are some rules for the survey, customer needs to follow them in order to become eligible for the KrogerFeedback survey.
- Kroger survey is only available for legal resident of USA and Canada and UK
- The minimum age is 13 years, to take part in the sweepstake, the participant need to be 18 years and older
- Customer need to understand either English or Spanish in order to fill KrogerFeedback
- Participant need to visit Kroger store and need to have a receipt
- They need to take a survey under 7 days of their visit, otherwise, the receipt code will expire.
- Any Kroger store employee, associate, and their family cannot take part in KrogerFeedback survey
- One customer can take 5 surveys in one month
- Gift card acquired by the sweepstake cannot be transferred
How to take KrogerFeedback Survey
Now when customers are acquainted with the rules and requirements for taking part in Kruger survey, they can follow this step-by-step guide to fill out the survey.
- Visit the official websites at krogerstoresfeedback.com
- On the KrogerFeedback home page, customer need to provide some information
- If any customers find it difficult to see or operate the page, they can click on the accessibility link
- They can also change the language from English to Spanish as well
- Now write down the date of the visit, from the Kroger receipts
- After that, provide the exact time just as written on the receipts
- Then enter the 15 digit entry ID
- If you cannot find the entry ID, look at the picture on the left side to locate it
- If there is no entry id on the receipts then click on the link “I do not have a survey entry ID on my receipts”
- Once all of the information is provided, users can take the survey on KrogerFeedback
KrogerFeedback Survey Questions
Filling out the survey is easy, if you are still wondering about what type of questions are being asked on the KrogerFeedback survey, here are some of the example,
- The first question will be about the Kroger store, they will ask you for the with the store name, answer with yes or no
- Now they will ask about which department in the store you have visited, click on the department name and then click next
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience with KrogerFeedback
- Friendliness of grocery bagger
- Friendliness of the employees
- Overall price relative to other stores
- Wait time to check out
- Price of non-sales item, on the store-brand item, weekly special relatives to other stores
- Cleanliness of the store
- Ease of moving through the store
- Now all of the questions will be about different department customer have visited and selected during the initial survey
- During this visit, is there anything you want to buy but didn’t?
- Recommend the Kroger store to anyone in the next 30 days
- Now they will ask you to write KrogerFeedback with 1200 charters regarding your visit to Kroger
- Now they will ask for customers email for promotional offers
- They will also ask about the will to take part in sweepstake by KrogerFeedback
- Now to recover the 50 loyalty card point, answer the question with what you have, loyalty card, alternate ID, or didn’t wish to receive any fuel point
- Now provide your personal information such as
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Are you 18 years old?
Once you complete the KrogerFeedback survey, they will thank you for your participation. If you win the sweepstake, you will be contacted by Kroger.
FAQ for KrogerFeedback survey
What is KrogerFeedback survey?
It’s a survey portal created by kroger stores to take feedback from their customer. They can visit krogerstoresfeedback.com and take the survey and win rewards.
What is kroger free fuel 50 points?
kroger free fuel 50 points is a reward every customer wins who takes kroger survey. They can avail the benefits by entering their loyalty card number.
What are the rewards for taking KrogerFeedback survey?
Every customer wins free fuel 50 points by taking kroger survey. They can also win in sweepstakes with cash rewards every month.
What is the Requirement to take KrogerFeedback survey?
There are few requirements to become eligible for taking Kroger survey such as, customer need to have a stable internet connection and computer or mobile to visit the official website at krogerstoresfeedback.com. They also need to have a valid receipt from Kroger.
What are the rules for taking part in KrogerFeedback survey?
Customer needs to be a legal resident of USA, with more than 18 years of age, need to have a receipts from Kroger store which is no more than 7 days old and they need to understand either English or Spanish. Read the full rules above in the article.
Read this article to know more about How to take KrogerFeedback survey. We have listed rules and requirements for the customer to take a survey on krogerstoresfeedback.com. If you still have any questions regarding Kroger Survey, then ask us in the comment section.